One ID card for everything and that is the key point. Smart cards can serve as the foundation for a wide range of applications, providing opportunities to streamline security and administrative tasks across the entire campus. The process starts during student admission or when faculty/staff receive their new hire orientation. It is here that the Institute issues a durable, smart ID card embedded with RFID technology. Once an education district implements smart ID cards, the technology serves as the ideal foundation for ongoing benefits, campus-wide.
- Tighten Physical Security and Facility Access
- Access Control for Secure Buildings or Rooms
- Time and Attendance Tracking
- Streamline Library Access and Inventory Management
- Car Entrance & Exit Management in Campus:
- Electronic Payment for Food, Beverages, Bookstores, etc.
- Expand Off-Campus Affiliate Programs.