Much like vending, offering 1-Card as a payment method in your laundry facilities provides a greater convenience to your students, reduces cash handling, and gives you greater visibility into laundry revenue. You can:
- Offer discounts to cardholders if they do their laundry during off-peak times.
- Accept credit or debit card payments at machines in addition to 1-card — a great feature for conference and camp guests during the summer months.
- Minimize or remove coin payments without special payment cards.
- Offer customers real-time updates on machine status with wave vision — they know when their laundry is done and if there are machines available before lugging their laundry to the laundry room.
- Use multiple terminal options to meet your needs.
- Provide a completely wireless option is available with wave rider.
- Accept mobile transactions through my pay.
- Limit cardholders to specific laundry facilities.
- Give operators a centralized view of sales data, alerts, and activity.